This is a Hybrid position. You must be able to report to the center for work on your in-office days located at 2612 N. Roan St. Johnson City, TN 37601 and reside within a reasonable commuting distance. This position is remote only on Mondays and Fridays, you will be expected to be in center Tuesday-Thursday.
This is your opportunity to be the voice of AT&T – a global leader in communications and technology, working from home! As a member of our team, you’ll redefine customer service, creating meaningful connections with each customer. Every interaction is an opportunity to introduce the latest technology, services and offers. While you drive to meet your daily and monthly sales goals, you’ll help our customers stay connected to what matters the most.
How you’ll make an impact
In this multi-faceted role, you’ll be trained to address a broad range of customer service call types including, collections, retention, sales channel coordination, billing and adjustments and advanced technical support. You’ll use creative problem-solving skills to address complex customer questions and concerns while navigating between multiple tools and systems to update customer accounts and maintain records. Your goal will be to provide effective and timely resolutions for customers and deliver personalized recommendations for our latest products and services. Your consultative approach will help you meet monthly sales goals and to ultimately deliver an outstanding customer experience.
What your day-to-day will look like
- You’ll instill confidence and loyalty in the customers through thoughtful listening, utilizing your knowledge of AT&T’s products and services to effectively service and retain customers.
- You’ll be an expert at simplifying the explanation of customer bills, rate plans, and features of AT&T’s products and services.
- You’ll also engage Tier 3 support (network and IT), third party vendors and suppliers as needed to address issues, service faults and provide customer resolution.
- With your key knowledge, you’ll handle wireless local number portability (WLNP), relocations, combined bill support, after hours inquiries and pre-paid service.
- You'll use your problem-solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve various customer-impacting issues such as voice and data, that span multiple networks and elements. You'll need to keep up with changes to technology and applications, so you can provide the best resolution for the customer.
- Get customers up and running with the latest products and services such as air cards, USB devices, as well as AT&T-provided software & applications.
- In this full-time Hybrid position (40 hours/week) you’ll be working in center 3-4 days weekly and remotely from home 1-2 days weekly. You’ll work a set schedule including breaks, lunches and scheduled open time to ensure availability to answer the customer’s call and provide exceptional service.
What you can look forward to
- Paid training you’ll complete from in-center and home, and additional resources to support you.
Our Premier Service Consultants - Collections earn $18.13 per hour. With our amazing wage opportunities, our average starting earnings begin at $37,700 per year.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected.
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
What we’re looking for
- Call center or customer service experience.
- Flexibility to work any schedule during hours of operation is essential. Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend, or holiday hours. Occasional overtime may be required.
- You will need verified internet service (secure, reliable, and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection). AT&T will provide all of the equipment you’ll need to get started! (keyboard, monitor, computer, mobile device, etc.)
- Your workspace will need to be in alignment with WFH standards (e.g., technical, security, physical, noise levels, Clean Desk policy etc.) and you will participate in workspace audits (e.g., remote desktop observation, call and screen recordings, live webcam monitoring, pictures of workspace setup, video chats, etc.).
- You will need to be available, accessible, and accountable to work during established work schedules and shifts, follow technical support processes, comply with organizational security and compliance standards, trainings, performance management, recurring management routines, manual and automated remote monitoring policies, etc.
Want to learn more about our work from home roles? Watch this video.
Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T. You will have the chance to round out your experience with training on the latest technology, devices and our entire lineup of products, services and promotions. If you’re ready to take the lead as the voice of AT&T, we’d love to hear from you! Apply today! #Virtualjob #Virtualwork
Job ID 2326799 Date posted 09/14/2023