Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
• Architect, design and implement Oracle Session Border Controllers (SBC), Cisco Unified Border Elements (CUBEs), and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP):
• Write, test, and implement Header Manipulation Rules (HMRs) based on interoperability requirements
• Assist with design, management, and maintenance of a large, complex and highly resilient enterprise infrastructure.
• Troubleshoot all aspects of Voice and Data networks.
• Assist with creating technical training, and help document supporting software, hardware, and interoperability
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform inter-operability testing and troubleshooting between the Oracle and Cisco SBCs and other SIP network devices.
• Implementation and support of Oracle SBC hardware and software, including Oracle Communications Operations Manager (OCOM).
• Perform system maintenance, upgrades and migrations.
• Support distributed Firewall infrastructure.
• Create/Support IPSec MPLS VPN infrastructure
• Implement and support BGP routing protocols
• Implement, activate and troubleshoot SIP Trunks/Session Agents/Dial Peers
- 3 to 5 years of experience in implementing and troubleshooting large scale Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) networks.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and document large scale VoIP networks.
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience with Oracle SBCs and interoperability
- 3 to 5 years of experience in designing and implementing VoIP technologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of Unified Capabilities protocols (SRTP, RTP, IP, UDP, QOS, DSCP, etc.)
- Familiarity with IPSec implementation and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrable experience of advanced troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose network problems for routing, switching, security and large scale voice implementations.
- Experience with Juniper and Cisco routers and switches
- Oracle Communications Session Border Controller Implementation Essentials certification (Exam code: 1Z0-400).
- Acme Packet Certified Professional Network Engineer (ACP-N) certification
- DoD 8570 Level 2 IAT or equivalent (Security+ CE)
Required Clearance: Active SECRET
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.