If you thrive on closing the deal and building relationships, this is where you belong. We bring to the table the latest solutions and innovations for businesses and consumers the world over. There is nothing standing between you and big results (and even bigger rewards).
The Technical Sales Consultant -Lead is responsible for serving as a subject matter expert on technical solutions to ensure successful customer integration and implementation of company products, services and solutions.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for consulting with both Cyber and Direct sales teams and customers to provide technical expertise regarding the design, customization, implementation and account management of the most complex security products and services.
- Contributes to unit sales plan through pre-sales/post sales technical consulting activities.
- Designs solutions and provides technical support in sales presentations, product demonstrations, and installation and maintenance of security products to ensure that the system is functioning according to specifications.
- Leads the technical discussions in client meetings across multiple levels and disciplines to identify business and technical needs, issues and priorities.
- Analyzes customer requirements and designs and implements solutions using company products and services.
- Designs technical solutions involving new and emerging security technologies.
- May build a mini-application, based on customer requirements, to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping.
- Requires extensive knowledge of company products and services.
- Determines best approach to resolve critical issues.
- Assists less experienced peers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Expertise, In-depth and working knowledge of client business drivers, applications, and security industry trends is imperative
- Exceptional corporate presentation, and relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into technology based solutions
- Extensive working knowledge of AT&T company products and services
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Understands competitive products and services, and competitive strategies
- Experience across the AT&T Cyber Security portfolio
- Effectively collaborate with internal and external cross-functional organizations and customers
- Highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work well both independently and as proactive team member
- Valid driver's license in the state of employment and insurance
- 12 or more years experience in a similar position within the same industry
- Industry Certifications: CEH, CISSP, CCIE (security)
- Proven ability to work with wide range of organizations and extended teams
Bachelor’s degree is not required but a Bachelor’s degree in technical related field, Computer Science or Engineering is preferred
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.