What makes AT&T a global company? For starters, we support an impressive portfolio of large multi-nationals customers wherever they live and work. . We also have one of the largest networks ever created. Today, we’re bringing it all together with revolutionary devices and next generation services for U.S consumers and advanced communication, cloud application, and leading mobility solutions for business globally. Our collaborative approach to innovation is transforming what’s possible – in the home, in the car, and everywhere. With locations across the Asia Pacific, the Americas and EMEA, we’re the network of career possibilities that connects the world.
Xandr (formerly known as AppNexus) is looking for an Operations Analyst/Office Manager to join our rapidly growing organization. This role offers a unique opportunity to work closely with senior leadership in the AU regional office while being part of a large, global organization. Reporting to the Managing Director, this role is critical in ensuring Xandr AU scales its processes, systems, and execution. We are seeking an energetic, detail-oriented, resourceful individual with the ability to wear multiple operational hats. Xandr is a dynamic company at the forefront of a growing industry, so we are looking for a polished professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
This role has wide variety of undertakings, involving 3 major components:
Business Operations (40%)
- Provide operational support to the Commercial & Services teams to drive productivity
- Prepare documentation for tracking team projects that highlight progress against strategic initiatives
- Capture meeting notes and provide actionable insights to leadership.
- Maintain the team calendar and communication
- Ensure the AU team is aligned with the NYC headquarters for trainings, events and operational deadlines
- Plan and execute significant team events throughout the year (offsite conferences, team socials, management summits, etc.)
Administrative Support (40%)
- Own administrative responsibilities for the AU Managing Director
- Research and propose a range of solutions to achieve business objectives in line with company policies and culture
Office Management (20%)
- Support the day to day of running a regional office through execution of traditional office manager duties
- Order and maintain office supplies, catering, furniture and IT equipment
- Ensure new hires are resourced and introduced to the office
- Experience supporting major, cross-functional teams in Ad-Tech, IT, Consulting, Marketing or Finance
- Experience managing projects, tracking progress against key milestones, and preparing reports
- Expertise in MS Office, with extensive experience using Excel to draw meaningful insights from large data sets
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative working style
- Previous experience with Team Collaboration Software & CRM systems (Salesforce, JIRA etc.)
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.