Build a more connected world by transforming the sales experience and helping customers and products unite.
Our Sales teams are the foundation of our company – they offer millions of customers access to integrated solutions that drive connectivity.
Leverage your best sales techniques, uncover leads and spark innovation in areas like cybersecurity, fiber, wireless, cloud, IOT and more.
With each deal closed, you’ll support our vision to lead the industry in connectivity, technology and community.
As the Business Development Representative you will act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams.
Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas.
You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal.
If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you!
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
What you'll bring:
• Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative
• Sales Account Executive or similar role
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
• Track record of achieving sales quotas
• Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
• Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Location: Sydney, Australia
Workplace designation: Fully remote
Contract: Permanent position
Compensation: 60/40 (60% fixed salary, up to 40% commission)
Your future is calling. Apply today!
Job ID 2249135I Date posted 11/21/2022