What makes AT&T a global company? For starters, we support an impressive portfolio of large multi-nationals customers wherever they live and work. . We also have one of the largest networks ever created. Today, we’re bringing it all together with revolutionary devices and next generation services for U.S consumers and advanced communication, cloud application, and leading mobility solutions for business globally. Our collaborative approach to innovation is transforming what’s possible – in the home, in the car, and everywhere. With locations across the Asia Pacific, the Americas and EMEA, we’re the network of career possibilities that connects the world.
DescriptionXandr is powering the advertising that powers the internet, and we’re looking for an awesome intern to come spend the summer with us. If you are excited by a platform that can process 130+ TB of data and serve 45 billions ads each day, and you are looking to solve unique, complex technical challenges, then Xandr is the place for you. As an Xandr intern, you will spend 6 months as a full-time employee in our Sydney, Australia office digging into problems, providing highly responsive professional communication and effectively coordinating internal resources.
This role is perfect for who wants to work in a fast paced environment, digital advertising, and playing with technology. This internship is also a great opportunity for someone who is motivated to build strong technical skills in a supportive environment while learning the inner workings of the world’s largest independent ad tech company.
About the team:
The Services team is dedicated to earning customer loyalty while building a world-class company together. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the Xandr platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategises to help them surpass their goals. Real-time advertising can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the intern program:
• Significant impact: Projects are designed specifically for you to fit your interests and skills. Shape your own role and be a part of a team that is building bold solutions to some of today’s most exciting and unique technical challenges to serve ads across the globe. Our interns are given responsibility immediately after completing onboarding.
• Robust onboarding: Your first few weeks will be spent attending Xandr University. Learn the ins and outs of one of the fastest growing industries and what it means to be a part of Xandr.
• Performance management: We will manage your performance every step of the way and ensure you’re getting feedback in real-time. You’ll also have a formal half-way and end of internship review with your manager. Spend 6 months immersed in life at Xandr and evaluate if Xandr is the right place for you to join post-graduation.
• Mentorship: You’ll have a mentor assigned to you from day one who will help you acclimate to our company, meet people across teams, and ensure you have a fantastic time.
• You are in your last year of university with a BA/BS degree expected in 2020 in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others.
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen.
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem.
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools.
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.