Xandr is seeking a bright, highly motivated and skilled Account Director (Sydney based) to develop our engagement with clients of Xandr Invest DSP in Australia. The Account Director is responsible for working with our clients at all levels of their hierarchies, from C-level to Ad Ops, to retain and grow their businesses through identifying and solving problems to ultimately make their business successful. Account Directors develop a deep understanding of the Xandr platform, provide business consultation, cultivate client relationships, identify business opportunities within existing accounts and drive revenue by delivering against client and Xandr business objectives.
The successful candidate is able to independently operate across a range of disciplines both identifying strategic development opportunities and solving technical challenges in order to guide the client in the ever-changing and highly complex world of digital advertising.
If you are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching, love to constantly challenge yourself in addressing big and systemic problems and believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them, then Xandr might be the right challenge for you!
About the team:
The Commercial team is a motivated and results-oriented team that helps bring Xandr’ digital advertising products to market. Our focus is building our clients’ businesses through leading-edge technology solutions, intuitive and effective ad serving tools, and strategic business consulting. We cover the gamut developing new opportunities through to nurturing existing client relationships with a wide range of publishers and advertisers to help them to manage and grow their digital advertising business. Our team is seeking innovative, passionate, and collaborative people who can cultivate strong client relationships, meet sales quotas, identify strategic partnership opportunities and foster awareness of our products.
About the job
- Responsible for a book of business, focusing on small to mid-size accounts
- Develop and own key client initiatives and play a role in driving adoption of Xandr technologies, especially Xandr Invest DSP
- Understand client strategies at the management and operational level alongside their KPIs, goals and ROAS metrics to identify and mitigate client risks
- Analyze performance to offer recommendations and design solutions for improvement, both on a business level and campaign level
- Drive the creation and delivery of scalable and reusable client collateral to engage with clients in order to grow incremental business
- Implement our latest product offerings with customers (existing or new), troubleshoot product issues and collaborate with internal teams to resolve customer issues
- Operate independently carefully balancing the need for Product Support and Solution Consultants where opportunities have significant revenue opportunity and high technical complexity, while ensuring best-in-class client service
- Effectively network with the accounts across all levels; be a trusted advisor to ensure successful account plan execution and business growth
- Curate and communicate expertise based on competitive landscape, best in-house practices and marketable client success stories
- Represent the client needs with other functional teams and provide input to Product to help shape our development roadmap
- Relevant experience in the digital sector, preferably 5+ years
- Strong and strategic mindset in order to build a long-term revenue stream by creating sustainable and successful client relationships
- Capable of gaining a deep understanding of technology-enabled advertising solutions
- Experience working for/with agencies and / or advertisers preferred
- Record of going above and beyond, providing excellent client service and account management
- Effective communication and presentation skills, demonstrating an ability to influence clients and other stakeholders
- Strong networking ability, ideally existing network at advertising agencies and marketers in Australia
- Ability to work autonomously, but also partner and collaborate
- Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail and an eye for holistic improvement and new initiatives
- Fluent in English
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching
- You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You are the type of person who takes risks when looking for new and creative solutions to complex problems
- You care about solving big, systemic problem
- You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build complete and long-term solutions for clients
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.