Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
- Provides technical support during joint sales meetings with customers and direct sales teams.
- Majority of time is spent at the customer's premise consulting, selling and supporting company products/services/systems/solutions of moderate complexity.
- Contributes to unit sales plan through pre-sales/post sales technical consulting activities.
- Provides technical support in sales presentations, product demonstrations, and installation and maintenance of company products to ensure the system is functioning according to specifications.
- Manage the technical discussions in client meetings across multiple levels and disciplines to identify business and technical needs, issues and priorities.
- Formulates responses to customer inquiries/questions concerning moderately complex system software and applications, and provides software development and consultation to prospective users.
- Understands, develops and delivers products/services/systems/solutions to customer's business, information, technical and educational needs.
- May build a mini-application, based on customer requirements, to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping.
- Meeting with customers engaged in sales activities at the customer's site, communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc., related to proposed solution/sale etc.
- Traveling to and from the customer's premise, providing subject matter expertise regarding technical issues relating to sale.
- Advising customers on suitability of products based on technical needs, preparing proposals, presentations, or bids, including developing pricing, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution/sale.
- Researching and developing customer solutions with AT&T external partners, including design and engineering, and researching customer business and industry to identify new sales opportunities.
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Current auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
- BA/BS in Business
- 2 - 5 years direct work experience preferred.
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.