Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
AT&T Government Solutions is looking for an experienced Project Analyst supporting a Department of Defense (DoD) Program Office.
1) Provide project management, control, analysis and technical support to government Program Managers.
2) Provide program life cycle support, including acquisition planning, contracts management, scheduling, integrated logistics support (ILS), milestone review and quality management.
3) Responsible for the development and review of program planning documents, budget preparation and financial tracking. Participation in Program Objective Memorandum (POM) and Budget Estimate Submission (BES) processes.
4) Provide systems engineering, research, development, test & evaluation (RDT&E) support for SATCOM and intelligence equipment, operational requirements, statements of work (SOW) and operational support.
5) Understand In-service Engineering Agent (ISEA) roles and responsibilities supporting Navy deployable systems, including coordination and oversight of component delivery, installation and removal.
6) Interface between the Program Office and various stakeholders, including resource sponsors (OPNAV), technical/design agents (field activities, R&D agencies, test facilities, vendors) and other government agencies
1) Current active TS/SCI clearance (must have current SSBI) reported in JPAS or DISS.
2) Bachelor’s Degree in technical or related discipline; or ten (10) years of experience in related support role in lieu of degree.
3) Five (5) or more years of experience in support of DoD acquisition programs, project management support, systems analysis or systems engineering.
4) Two (2) or more years experience with communication systems, especially RF SATCOM, link analysis, digital signal processing and architectures.
5) Understanding of the DoD Acquisition System, Planning Programming Budgeting & Execution (PPBE) system, and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
6) Excellent communication skills (written and oral), able to effectively interact with customers, partners, and associates at all levels.
7) Ability to multi-task in support of numerous projects with a demanding workload.
8) High proficiency with MS Office Suite, web-based applications and databases.
1) Familiarity with DoD organizations and functional missions. Navy civilian/military experience is highly desireable.
2) Understanding of Navy’s processes for installing and deploying technical systems.
3) Completion of various DAU coursework (DAWIA Level II or III preferred).
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.