#LI-OC1AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical information and professional services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for an experienced IT Project Support Analyst to support the Government Program Office in Suitland, Maryland, in providing program support expertise.
- Work is located 100% on government site (no telework).
- Provide multi-disciplinary IT project support, control, analysis and technical input to government Program Managers.
- Provide liaison between the Program Office and the IT Services Center. Interpret IT technical requirements for portfolio budget development, program briefings, and operational status tracking. Monitor IT investments for compliance with architectures, IT standards, and policy requirements.
- Manage IT inventory, accounts, track software licenses, complete IT Procurement Requests (ITPRs) and Statements of Work (SOW) necessary for Simplified Acquisition Actions.
- Represent the Program Office at the Functional Requirements Management Board (FRMB), delivering program requirements and allocation of IT/IM/IA capabilities.
- Provide project management and life cycle support for a digital preservation project, including IT operations, quality management, policy reviews, milestone evaluation and vendor management.
- Perform Information System Security Officer (ISSO) duties for related program, providing cybersecurity expertise with system security plans, upgrades and scans.
Current active TS/SCI clearance (must have current SSBI), reported in JPAS or DISS.
- Seven (7) or more years of IT experience supporting Govt customers.
- Associate’s Degree in information technology or related field.
- Active CompTIA Security+ certification or other approved baseline certification to achieve DoD Cyber Workforce IAT Level II qualification.
- Understanding of the DOD and the Navy’s information enterprise, information resource management and Risk Management Framework.
- Experience with most of the below: MS Exchange/SQL/SCCM Servers, DNS in a Windows environment, Windows 2008/2012/2016 server operating systems, Windows 7/Windows 10 desktop operating systems, NetApp or enterprise data storage systems, VMWare virtual server environments, Cisco Routing/ Switching/Firewalls/UCS, FlexPod infrastructure solutions, McAfee Enterprise SIEM/EPO/ENS, TACLANE Firewall Encryption Devices, Active Directory and classified network security documentation development.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral); able to effectively interact with customers and associates at all levels. Prepare/deliver presentations to leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in information technology or related field.
- Former DoD (military or civilian) experience desirable.
- At least one other professional certification in the IT field, such as CISSP.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.