Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Work is 100% on site at a government location.
- Provide administrative support to multiple Government program managers. Provide daily support to the Office Director.
- Coordinate administrative and office support functions (e.g. formal letters, memos, instructions, reports, etc.), ensuring compliance with existing policies and procedures.
- Review existing policies and procedures, identify potential problem areas, and develop solutions. Maintain procedures manual.
- Provide security administration support for the office, including personnel security documentation, facility access control, visitor access/escort control, and visit certification.
- Function as the office records retention manager, including document control processes and filing (hard-copy and electronic). Coordinate responses to multiple periodic reports and maintain tracking databases.
- Assist with development, review, and reproduction of briefing materials, reports, and other project documentation.
- Interface between the program office and various stakeholders, including resource sponsors, technical/design agents, field activities, and vendors).
- Manage office supply inventory and maintain program office calendar.
- Submit and track trouble tickets to maintain operation of department automated data processing equipment.
- Assist contractor team with travel report processing and other related tasking
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Current active TS/SCI clearance required (must have current SSBI).
- Associates Degree.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in support of a DOD program office.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), able to effectively interact with customers, partners and associates at all levels.
- High proficiency with MS Office Suite, web-based applications, and database population.
- Energetic professional, ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment in support of numerous projects with a demanding workload and little or no supervision. Provide rapid responses to short-fused tasking.
- Detail-oriented, with solid understanding of Quality Management practices and excellent time management skills.
Desired Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Familiarity with DOD and U.S. Navy organizations and functional missions.
- Understanding of Navy business/terminology and practices.
- Understanding of the DOD Acquisition System (completion of DAU coursework).
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.