Take the lead at the center of where it all happens – our retail stores. With your retail knowledge and leadership abilities, you’ll help oversee store operations, manage and develop a team and ensure AT&T customers experience our best-in-class services, entertainment and technology. With access to the latest tech and a company that believes in you, there’s so much in store for your career.
In this role, you’ll partner with a store manager to oversee all aspects involved in the daily operation of a retail store. From assisting with merchandising and product launches to helping to meet and exceed sales objectives, you’ll ensure that customers are provided with an extraordinary experience with our products and services. And you won’t be in this alone. We offer best in class paid training that will set you up for leadership success. You’ll gain valuable experience coaching a team of retail sales consultants to ensure they meet sales and service goals.
Our most successful Assistant Store Managers have:
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Three or more years of sales and/or customer experience in telecommunications or a related industry
- Prior management experience
- Well-developed planning, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with wireless terminology, industry trends and AT&T mobility systems
- The ability to collaborate with key stakeholders on initiatives beyond store walls.
Additional requirements include:
- Strategic perspective and the ability to champion change.
- Inspiring your team through high performance, collaboration, and teamwork
- Utilizing professional expertise to solve problems and analyze issues.
- Taking initiative and striving and creating results
Our Assistant Store Managers earn between $39,100 to $52,800 + up to $18,000 in commissions yearly when sales goals are met. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time off and holidays (at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected.
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Join our team and you will be on a path to leadership, coupled with a strong salary and benefits that fit your life. Apply today. #ConnectingOurCommunities
Job ID 2323980 Date posted 07/21/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events