Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating/interviewing SMEs, and developing well written proposal text responsive to requirements and reflective of the capture strategy.
- Will be responsible for developing storyboards, first draft, and maturing text in line with scheduled reviews.
- Must be flexible and able to take initiative to write assigned sections based on direction from the Proposal Manager and the outline, offer design, and boilerplate/templates provided.
- Should provide support as needed across volumes and sections as needed including and writing, editing, and reviewing content.
- Proven ability in planning, producing and delivering compliant proposals within a complex business environment.
- Must have the experience to collaborate with dynamic, integrated teams that can include the Client Executive, Capture Manager, Proposal Manager, Program Manager, and volume leads.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office and SharePoint is essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above with minimum of 8 years of related experience in proposal preparation.
- Must have experience reading and analyzing government requests for proposal (RFPs) and requests for quotation (RFQs).
- Candidate needs to possess exceptional organizational abilities to manage simultaneously occurring tasks.
- Interpersonal, communication, team-building, and attention to detail are critical skills.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office is essential.
- Must be able to work unpredictable schedules including weekends and holidays as well as regular travel throughout the Washington Metro Area.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.