Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for System Administrator L1 to support NCIS, in providing support to NCIS with ability to securely conduct their mission and meet a multitude of critical IT challenges by providing quality customer service to NCIS’ geographically dispersed, unique workforce in a resource-constrained environment.
- Supervises all personnel engaged in the operation and support of computer systems and peripherals for large scale operations.
- Supervises and participates in complex operating systems, systems software planning and implementation, and production support activities.
- Interfaces with Contractor and Government personnel, confers with equipment and software vendors, and directs subordinate personnel to take appropriate courses of action.
- Provide security operations or coordinates security operations functions in support of cybersecurity accreditation – risk management framework (RMF) continuous monitoring process.
- Also responsible for writing, editing, and preparing graphical presentations of technical information.
This position requires the person(s) to be eligible and adjudicated to Top Secret (TS)/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) clearance level at contract start (#topsecret)
- Minimum of ten years of progressive experience in operating computer systems. Must have minimum of three years supervisory and management experience in 7x24 operational environments.
- Experience in engineering data center. Broad experience with virtualized environments, managing SANs/NAS devices, email services, desktop services, and a variety of technologies supporting computing capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to provide an outstanding customer service experience in a variety of circumstances across all organizational levels.
- Position requires minimum of Security Plus, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) and CISSP certification.
- Position shall meet the requirements of an ITA III per the DoD 8570.01-M, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification preferred.
Previous experience with NCIS.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.