Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for Cybersecurity Engineer L1 to support NCIS, in providing support to NCIS with ability to securely conduct their mission and meet a multitude of critical IT challenges by providing quality customer service to NCIS’ geographically dispersed, unique workforce in a resource-constrained environment.
- Establishes and satisfies system-wide information security requirements based on analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Supports the Government Cybersecurity personnel in the development and implementation of cybersecurity/IA doctrine and policies.
- Provides leadership and guidance in the development, design and application of solutions implemented by junior cybersecurity/IA staff.
- Ensures compliance of Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages; verifies and validates that all required patches, updates, and / or configuration modifications are performed and tested.
- Reviews system engineering documentation, CONOPS, installation and configuration specifications to determine security requirements and to identify security concerns.
- Must have experience with using public key-based technologies for applications.
This position requires the person(s) to be eligible and adjudicated to Top Secret (TS)/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) clearance level at contract start (#topsecret)
- Minimum of ten years of progressive experience in Information Systems Security Engineering.
- Must have minimum of 3 year supervisory and management experience.
- Must be a Fully Qualified Level Navy Validator whose qualifications are identified in OPNAVINST 5239.
- Strong background in applying info systems security engineering, security services, mechanisms, threat mitigations, and lessons learned from attack scenarios.
- Experience in the Certification and Accreditation for IT systems.
- Experience with HBSS, MacAfee, Cisco SourceFire, Solarwinds, and/or NitroSecurity.
- Position shall meet the requirements of an ITA III per the DoD 8570.01-M, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification preferred.
Previous experience with NCIS.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.