* Sorry, we cannot sponsor for these positions *
AT&T Tech Talent Program
At AT&T, we harness the power of technology to improve our communities, our lives, and our company. We’ve got the projects, now we need the best talent to help us bring them to fruition and make a big impact. What does it feel like to join a family of technologists? Find out now.
This program is focused on identifying skilled technology influencers and elevating their experience with AT&T from hiring and onboarding to charting a course for your career. We’ll leverage our strong network of mentors and help you get acclimated quickly to make an impact alongside a group of highly motivated peers just like yourself. Along the way you’ll build relationships, have access to senior leaders, and gain exposure across the company. It’s a collaborative environment full of opportunities designed to help you strengthen your capabilities and reach your fullest potential.
Joining our program means you’ll work on high-value projects and initiatives that shape the future of everything from connectivity to entertainment. There’s plenty to immerse yourself in and help drive the direction of AT&T while making an impact on day to day life for you, our communities and AT&T.
Make your mark in domains or technologies such as Public Cloud, Open-Source Initiatives, Automation, AI and Machine Learning.
Qualified candidates will have 5+ years of experience in software engineering. Here are some other requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, EE or equivalent
- Computer programing and coding
- Software design, testing and debugging
- Work experience with SOAP and REST APIs / microservices design
- Work experience migrating applications to cloud environment (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Cloud, etc)
- Hands-on experience with cloud automation frameworks (Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet) and cloud provided automation tools (Azure Resource Manager Templates, AWS CloudFormation).
- Problem solving and logical thinkingWhat are we looking for in a candidate? We are looking for someone of integrity, with excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of staff and leadership, both internal and external. AT&T Tech Talent program values results-driven self-starters invested in long term success with ability to work effectively in multi-disciplinary environment and cross-functional teams. You’ll also need to be naturally curious about the many innovations being fostered at AT&T every day, be a lifelong learner, and a desire to grow as a technology leader.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.