• Develop ServiceNow enhancements and modifications to existing applications such as VR, SIR, HAM, SAM, ITSM, CMDB, APM as well as create custom applications.
• Create and modify catalog items, portals, workflows, flow designer, and other ServiceNow development functions.
• Support, edit, and create integrations to other products and services including the use of integration hub and orchestration, webservices, APIs, and related transform mappings.
• Work as a team to troubleshoot complex issues or complex development but also be able to work on your own independently from others.
• Triage and support issues from users on the ServiceNow platform and related applications and modules.
• Document and annotate scripts, process flows, update sets, and other workflows associated with ServiceNow development.
Additional Roles and Responsibilities: Elaborate the design and interfaces for specific components including: Define subsystems and their interfaces, allocate responsibilities to subsystems, understand solution deployment, and communicate requirements for interactions with solution context; Align development teams to a shared technical direction and partners with those teams in elaborating the Solution and its interfaces; Validate technology assumptions, evaluate implementation alternatives; Establish critical NFRs at the solution level, participate in the definition of others. Create and enable the Continuous Delivery Pipeline including: Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of the system solution and explore alternatives; Develop the Architectural Runway in support of new business Features and Capabilities; Work with portfolio stakeholders, Solution and Enterprise Architects, to develop, analyze, split, and realize the implementation of enablers; Participate in project planning, system and solution demos, retrospective workshops; Understand technical characteristics of and assist with architectural integration of external components, systems, and platforms.
Job Contribution: Expert level technical professional.
• 5-8 years experience in a system engineering role with 3-5 years of hands-on ServiceNow administration and implementation experience focused on platform and MID server administration and management.
• ServiceNow CertifiedSystemAdmin certification required.
• Deep working knowledge of most or all of the following: CMDB, CSDM, ATF, IntegrationHub ETL, RTE, Flow Designer, ITOM (especially Discovery & ServiceMapping), ITSM, and ITIL
• Admin experience on current Linux (RedHat/CentOS or Ubuntu) or Windows server platforms and will write and maintain shell scripts appropriate to the platform (e.g. Bash, PowerShell, .bat).
• Hands-on experience with relational databases and demonstrated proficiency in writing SQL and managing relational databases (SQL, MySQL and Oracle)
• Hands-on experience with and demonstrated proficiency in UNIX shell scripting, Java Script, HTML, XML, AJAX, and python
• Familiarity with concepts related to CMDB, asset discovery, and integration with other external modules
• Implemented integrations with 3rd party tools using web services, microservices, SOAP, email, MID, or related technologies
Desired experience and skills:
• Desired ServiceNow certified application developer
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.