At AT&T we’re redefining the future of connectivity. At our core is a passion to serve our customers with products and services that create connections, improve lives and allow millions to share the stories and experiences that matter. Our Corporate teams are fueled by innovation and a desire to connect the world in meaningful ways. Join our team and bring your bold ideas, supporting and transforming our business across areas like marketing, finance and more.
As a Lead Auditor, you’ll be responsible for coordinating and executing internal audits. You’ll conduct all phases of the audit process including planning, fieldwork, communication, and corrective action follow-up. You’ll also develop audit reports that provide recommendations for improving business processes and internal control procedures. You will mentor and provide feedback to audit team members throughout the audit process. Your previous supervisory or management experience will be instrumental to your success, as this highly visible position has the potential to progress into a supervisory role.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform walk-through of system functions, business processes and operational procedures
• Identify internal control designs and evaluate control effectiveness
• Develop risk-based audit test plans and gain an understanding of the specific issues that require evaluation
• Analyze transactional data, business reports and other financial and operational records to verify data processing integrity and identify discrepancies
• Communicate audit results and conclusions to departmental and company leadership
Experience and Education:
• 5+ years experience in internal or external audits
• CPA, CIA, CISA or other audit-related certification
• Experience in executing all phases of audits including developing audit programs, conducting detailed fieldwork testing, formulating conclusions and presenting results to management
• Demonstrated abilities in performing audits related to Information Technology general controls
• Audit experience with Big 4 or national public accounting firm preferred
Currently hiring in the Atlanta, Dallas, San Antonio and St Louis areas for a hybrid office role.
Our Lead Auditors earn between $94,300 & $141,500, not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2235594 Date posted 07/26/2022