Our National Security sector will be supporting a 24x7 Cybersecurity Operations center for a key Intelligence customer.
AT&T has an opening for Cybersecurity Operations Tier III to support the Transport/Cybersecurity contract, in providing CSOC support.
- Coordinate and implement tasks, performing analysis, and building/documenting response activities required during cyber security incident response, to include but not limited to actions such as implementing containment measures, IP blocks, domain blocks, and disabling user accounts on direction of the Government.
- Coordinates with Security and Installations Directorate (SI) Office of Counterintelligence (SIC), Insider Threat Office (SIII), in addition to other law enforcement and counter-intelligence personnel as required to perform advanced investigation and triage of incidents;
- Collaborates with appropriate authorities in the production of security incident reports;
- Categorizes incidents and events;
- Coordinates with other contracts, organizations, activities, and other services as appropriate to ensure incidents are properly reported, contained, and eradicated;
- Coordinates with other contracts, organizations, activities, and other services as appropriate to de-conflict blue / red team activity with open incidents/events;
- Coordinates with other contracts, organizations, activities, and services to ensure NGA recovers from an incident/event;
- Builds timelines, documents, briefings, and other products as required to inform stakeholders of incident response actions, analysis, and the impact of both adversary activity and blue force response actions.
- Documents actions taken and analysis in the authorized ticketing system to a level of detail where the actions taken, and analysis are capable of being systematically reconstructed.
- Develops and when approved by the Government generates and updates reports in the Joint Incident Management System (JIMS), Incident Case Management System (ICMS), and/or other authorized reporting systems as directed;
- Develops, maintains, sustains, and when properly authorized by the Government executes custom scripts, tools, and capabilities to collect and analyze data, and to respond to incidents/events;
- Performs digital media analysis on host, server, and network data as required to analyze and respond to an incident, to include but not limited to volatile and non-volatile memory and/or system artifact collection and analysis;
- Develops and identifies indicators of compromise to send to Cybersecurity stakeholders and other Contract Services;
- Provides adversary attribution;
- Performs malware analysis and signature development;
- Provides input to and coordinates with all applicable stakeholders to develop and deliver the daily CSOC Significant Activity Report, the daily CSOC Operations Update, and the Weekly CSOC Status Report;
- Serve as C-IRT members as required and serve under the direct control of, and take direction from, the Government C-IRT Commander;
- Develop and coordinate courses of action with various Government and contract stakeholders, and when properly authorized by the Government, execute Defensive Cyberspace Operations-Internal Defensive Measures on behalf of the NGA on NGA networks and systems;
- Performs digital media analysis and malware reverse engineering on host, server, and network data as required to analyze and respond to an incident, to include but not limited to volatile and non-volatile memory and/or system artifact collection and analysis.
- When properly authorized by the Government, execute custom scripts, tools, and capabilities to collect and analyze data, and to respond to incidents/events;
- Develops, documents, and provides to the Government incident investigation reports which include sufficient information to document the entire lifecycle of the incident and the response, including but not limited to adversary and friendly forces activity, host and network analysis, timelines, and recommendations for corrective actions, recommendations for new Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) and other recommendations as appropriate, within 30 days of C-IRT stand-down;
- Conduct Quality Control reviews of a percentage closed CSOC Tier 2 tickets each week to ensure proper analysis, categorization, documentation, and notification;
- Coordinate with CSOC Tier 1 and 2 services to remediate all discrepancies and provide recommendations to prevent re-occurrence
TS/SCI with Polygraph (#polygraph)
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II
- CSSP Incident Responder
Experience working in a 24x7 Intelligence community CSOC
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.