Our National security team will be supporting a key intelligence customer by performing cybersecurity analytics.
AT&T has an opening for a cybersecurity analyst that shall provide advanced cybersecurity analytics (ACA) services which aggregates and analyzes products, data, and information to identify trends and patterns, anomalous activity, provide situational awareness of NGA’s networks, missions and threats, and provide operational recommendations, visualizations, tuning requests, and custom signature creation to the CSOC and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyzes trends and patterns of data on NGA networks to identify and predict previously undiscovered events and incidents, and develop or tune rules/signatures/scripts as needed;
- Coordinates with other Cybersecurity Operations to develop or tune rules/signatures/scripts;
- Coordinates with other Cybersecurity Operations Services to investigate and obtain information about potential sources of compromise on NGA systems, and develop or tune rules/signatures/scripts as needed;
- Correlates and analyzes precursors to incidents, and develop or tune rules/signatures/scripts as needed;
- Improve SIEM alert efficiency though evaluation of valid alerts and false positives, and develop or tune rules/signatures/scripts as needed;
- Assists the Cyber Incident Response Team by assessing ongoing incident activity to predict adversary responses and locations of compromise;
- Documents all work in the authorized ticketing system with a sufficient level of detail to ensure the Government and other contract services can systematically reconstruct the analysis;
- Provide input to the daily CSOC Significant Activity Report, the daily CSOC Operations Update, and the Weekly CSOC Status Report;
TS/SCI with Polygraph (#polygraph)
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level III
- CSSP Analyst
8+ years analyzing information in a secure cybersecurity environment
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.