At AT&T we’re redefining the future of connectivity. At our core is a passion to serve our customers with products and services that create connections, improve lives and allow millions to share the stories and experiences that matter. Our Corporate teams are fueled by innovation and a desire to connect the world in meaningful ways. Join our team and bring your bold ideas, supporting and transforming our business across areas like marketing, finance and more.
AT&T is undergoing a significant cloud transformation from technology to organizational structure across our IT and product teams. The Technology Services, Cloud Operations & SaaS Supply Chain team provides sourcing support for our internal partners and functions of Cloud and SaaS. As a Cloud Strategy & Transformation Lead, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of the analysis and evaluation of complex internal business problems and the development of solutions focusing on growing maturity of cloud use and digital transformation. You’ll bring a clear vision and the ability to simplify the complex while collaborating across a highly matrixed organization. So you can drive actionable recommendations, solutions, and best practices to support enterprise-wide digital transformation efforts.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Strategy projects focused on digital transformation, process improvement opportunities, sourcing best practices, and industry trends
- Best-in-class market intelligence, especially in Cloud Service Provider (CSP) & SaaS space
- Defines and executes on projects initiated by executive leadership to support the broader cloud transformation
- Operates strategically and tactically to deliver on projects/programs are very complex in nature
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project teams, including program/project management best practices
- BS or BA degree or equivalent experience in Business, Finance, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, or Supply Chain
- Typically, 3-8 years experience in consulting, strategy, or other highly strategic or analytical related experience
- Project management experience and leadership ability
- Strategic mindset and strong analytical skills
- Experience deconstructing complex problems and providing actionable solutions
- Effective leadership and teamwork, especially working with cross-functional teams
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Cloud services industry knowledge
- Exposure to the telecommunications or technology industries
- PowerBI and/or broader Power Platform experience
This is a remote work from home position that can be located anywhere in the United States. #virtualwork
Our Cloud Strategy & Transformation Leads earn between $84,900-$169,800. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.
Apply today and step into a future with AT&T!
Job ID 2159833-1 Date posted 01/31/2022