Overall Purpose: This career step requires senior level experience. In this position, you will be responsible for the overall delivery process of a software application or service, including design, development, testing, deployment, production application support (e.g., troubleshooting) and maintenance with a focus on automation.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate to gather and review software requirements/user stories, provide estimates, create software design specifications and collaborate with engineers/architects to assess and test hardware and software interactions.
- Execute a specific development methodology through application of various programming languages.
- Create and execute automated test plans/strategies utilizing business requirements and collaborate with engineers/architects, clients, etc. to validate test environments, test data and test results, design and implement code fixes, validate outcomes against expected results and produce associated reporting.
- In addition to Unit Test, responsibilities may include dynamic application security testing, interface testing, integration testing, end-to-end testing and/or user acceptance testing. Supports applications and solves configuration and environment issues. Supports the software deployment process.
Education: Preferred Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Science, Electrical Engineering, or Math; Developer nanodegree; or equivalent experience. Experience: Typically requires 5-8 years’ experience.
Job Contribution: Senior level technical expertise. Deep technical knowledge and subject matter expert on ATT technologies. Candidate must have some of the following skills:
Backend: Java, Play Framework, NodeJS, MySQL
Frontend: AngularJS, React, Angular
Principal Functional Skills / Competencies associated with this Title:
Job ID 2121363 Date posted 06/07/2021
- Agile Development
- Application Design, Architecture
- Application Development Tools
- Design Thinking
- Emerging Technologies
- Information Security Management
- Requirements Analysis
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Software QA & Testing Tools