Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening (contingent upon contract award) for Warehouse - Disposition to support the US Federal Government in warehouse operations and management for a large scale IT Logistics & Procurement operation.
- Work involves property disposal activities at the warehouse including space allocation, property sorting into re-use and disposal, processing for sanitation, loading property onto delivery vehicles
- Duties include helping monitor warehouse capacity for property disposal and following and providing limited input to property disposal standard operating procedures
- Tasks are routine or well defined with specific instructions
TS/SCI with poly(#polygraph)
HS diploma or equivalent and 0-3 years of prior relevant experience.
- Most work is closely supervised with moderate supervision for routine tasks
- Resolves routine problems and issues with clearly prescribed solutions
- Able to communicate basic information requiring some explanation or interpretation
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.