AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network/telephony solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation – globally. As a partner on the SERENA contract, we provide leadership and professional services in telephony lifecycle services for a national security client.
AT&T has an opening for a Video Project Engineer to support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional services contract.
- Perform system design of Polycom/Plantronics based small and large video teleconferencing systems.
- Perform system design of video display walls and associated supporting components
- Advise and provide expertise on Polycom/Plantronics and/or Cisco Video Endpoint technology
- Advise and provide analysis on Video Teleconferencing components including displays, microphones, cameras, control panels and other associated items.
- Display a detailed understanding of both H.323 and SIP VoIP protocols
- Display knowledge of IP television and design alternatives
- Program video control panels or could learn within six-months.
- Provide higher Tiered Troubleshooting of video systems
- Display working knowledge of Internet Protocol (IP) and Cisco routers/switches
Top Secret (TS) SCI w/Polygraph (#polygraph)
- Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent technical certification/education, 7+ Years of Experience with engineering video systems from Polycom and/or Cisco.
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills, customer engagement and organization skills are a must.
Professional level video vendor and/or industry certifications, ITIL certification(s)
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID 2027799 Date posted 05/16/2021