AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values, and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Yorktown II team supports the customer by providing timely and knowledgeable support functions to the Geospatial Search and Retrieval (GSR) Tool.
AT&T has an opening for a Technical Writer to support the Yorktown II contract.
The job duties of the Technical Writer are as follows:
- Interprets technology or applications and composes technical design documents
- Collaborates with developers, engineers and Program Management to clarify technical issues
- Responsible for the preparation, review, revision, and maintenance of technical documents including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation
- Ability to write multiple types of documents to include PMO and Engineering items
- Writes and edits technical documentation for all of the project’s hardware and software to include installation, configuration and how-to documentation
- Creates code documentation for software
- Produces implementation guides and end-user guides for capabilities
- Provides field, data definition, and data flow documentation and formats technical publications from pamphlets, technical drawings, and consultations with technical personnel and other available resources
- Requires minimal guidance and direction from more senior level technicians, specialists, and managers
- Supports Cybersecurity Readiness Services, Audit support services, Cybersecurity Performance Evaluation services, Cyber Tradecraft Services, Documentation Development Services, and Subscriber Management Services.
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM field or any related field or 3 additional years of experience in information technology technical writing;
- 7+ years’ experience working in Technical Writing.
- Good communication skills
- 5+ years’ experience working with Microsoft SharePoint
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with HTML and CSS
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with JIRA
- Previous experience with the NGA Geospatial Search & Retrieval tool
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Job ID 2227035 Date posted 05/20/2022