Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening (contingent upon contract award) for Data Scientist to support the US Federal Government in providing advanced data analytics for a large scale IT Logistics & Procurement operation.
- Designs and develops methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze data, both structured and unstructured, and its sources, including big data
- Develops and uses advanced software programs, algorithms, querying and automated processes to cleanse, integrate and evaluate datasets
- Models complex business problems and is familiar with natural language processing, machine learning, predictive modeling, statistical analysis and hypothesis testing
- Works with cross-discipline teams to ensure connectivity between various databases and systems
- Continual process improvement activities include data, processes, interfaces, tools and technology insertion
- Supports defining specific process improvement projects, identifies meaningful insights, interprets and communicates findings and makes recommendations including process improvement opportunities
- May develop information tools, algorithms, dashboards, and queries to monitor and improve business performance.
- Maintains awareness of emerging analytics and big-data technologies
TS/SCI with poly (#polygraph)
Requires BS and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership (internally or client) regarding matters of significant importance to the organization/project.
- Works to convince others to accept new concepts, practices and approaches. Serves as a subject matter expert within technical domain area.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.