Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening (contingent upon contract award) for Business Process Analyst to support the US Federal Government in providing business process analysis to identify, champion, and implement process improvements for a large scale IT Logistics & Procurement operation.
- Define, implement and maintain business processes and procedures to meet business objectives
- Analyze and Identify opportunities for business process improvements
- Develop initiatives for continuous business process Improvements
- Ensure compliance with customer and company proposed standards
- Work with other process engineers in integration of new and existing business processes
- Use best practices to carry out business process analysis, re-engineering, process measurements and change management activities
- Work with stakeholders to identify business requirements, processes and risks
- Evaluate current business processes and recommend solutions for improvements
- Develop and maintain best practices to meet changing business needs
- Prioritize and execute projects for ongoing business improvements
- Provide technical advice on processing technology, capability, risks, and costs
- Responsible for entire projects or processes spanning multiple areas, issues or specialties
- Makes significant improvements in programs, processes, and solutions to enhance results
- Communicates with internal team members across multiple areas and may communicate with parties external to the organization (e.g., sub-contractors, vendors, etc.}. Works to influence project/team leaders regarding solution design, process and/or approaches
TS/SCI with poly (#polygraph
BA and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.