AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values, and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Yorktown II team supports the customer by providing timely and knowledgeable support functions to the Geospatial Search and Retrieval (GSR) Tool.
AT&T has an opening for a System Administrator, Senior to support the Yorktown II contract.
The job duties of the System Administrator, Senior are as follows:
- Provide Tier III support to the GEOINT Search and Retrieval Tool (GSR)
- Operate as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the GSR System
- Final escalation point for incident and change management
- Investigate/Resolve/Deliver software baseline updates (e.g. hotfixes, patches, maintenance updates) to resolve operational issues as prioritized by the PMO.
- Coordination with testing facility and vendor support to ensure hot fixes and patches are ready for operational environment
- Conduct weekly coordination meetings with key stakeholders to properly prioritize workload and communicate importance of necessary patches
- Develop key performance metrics of GSR system performance to aid in the development of patches and improvement of system performance
- Sustainment services to operations for incidents as prioritized by the PMO.
- Identify workarounds and support testing deployments, and PMO status requests as directed.
- Report in accordance with Agency-specific work-off timeline guidance, against all critical areas of the supported system components.
- Provide support to address operational changes related to federation partner interfaces, such as updating expiring Public Key Infrastructure certificates associated with Certificate Authorities or coordination of Internet Protocol address/fully qualified domain name updates.
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, systems engineering or any related field/major, or 6 additional years of experience
- 6+ years of experience as a system administrator
- Experience in troubleshooting, maintaining integrity and configuring network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements
- Good communication skills
- Experience with using ServiceNow
- Experience troubleshooting software/system issues
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Previous experience with the NGA Geospatial Search & Retrieval tool
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Job ID 2227052 Date posted 05/20/2022