Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening (contingent upon contract award) for Inventory – TEMPEST to support the US Federal Government as a TEMPEST operations and certification specialist for a large scale IT Logistics & Procurement operation.
- Apply engineering technology and techniques to perform TEMPEST testing to verify compliance of systems or subsystems
- Analyze, review and prepare test plans
- Produce test reports and other technical documentation
- Apply electromagnetic interference engineering technology experience to document and solve complex problems. Support acquisition process in developing design and new test techniques related to TEMPEST
- Provide TEMPEST certification associated with procured TEMPEST equipment
- Report any configuration changes of the approved baseline for TEMPEST
- Work independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results and project deliverables
- Responsible for TEMPEST subject matter/processes
- Develop solutions that require collaboration, analysis and understanding of the impact on end-product/solution
- Communicate effectively across all levels and influence team members regarding solution design, process and/or approaches
TS/SCI with poly (#polygraph)
BA and 3-8 years of prior relevant experience.
- TEMPEST Certification
- Bachelors in Engineering
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.