Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening (contingent upon contract award) for Inventory – SW Asset Management to support the US Federal Government in administering and supporting program software for a large scale IT Logistics & Procurement operation.
- Follow inventory tracking/accounting standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Provide notification in advance of license/maintenance agreement expiration and monthly reporting on same
- Develop and implement software activation procedures
- Activate software and prepare and deliver physical media in working state, ready for installation
- Verify that media created falls within licensing agreements and provide reporting on same
- Maintain product updates and patches within product license agreements
- Coordinate with hardware/software vendors to obtain product updates and patches and manage/update IT software repository
- Work independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact and responsible for entire processes within device imaging
- Responsible for coaching and reviewing the work of lower levels
- Develop solutions that require collaboration with internal experts, analysis and understanding of impact on process
- Communicate effectively within and outside area of responsibility. Influences team members regarding solution design, process and approaches
TS/SCI with poly (#polygraph)
BA and 3-8 years of prior relevant experience.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.