Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening (contingent upon contract award) for Inventory – HW Asset Management to support the US Federal Government in hardware logistics operations for a large scale IT Logistics & Procurement operation.
- Follow inventory tracking/accounting standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Manage warranty/maintenance agreement expiration and associated monthly reporting
- Provide visibility into inventory status, receipts, purchasing requests, purchase orders and shipment
- Monitor inventory turnover, making recommendations for process improvements
- Provide status of warehouse inventory, performing demand analysis to identify standard items/consumables to ensure items remain above minimum and are not overstocked
- Work with service providers to collect failure data and maintenance trends
- Works on day-to-day objectives with moderate impact and independently on moderately complex assignments
- Develops solutions to problems of limited complexity. Communicates with colleagues across multiple areas (project managers, other resources, etc.)
TS/SCI with poly (#polygraph)
- BA and 1-3 years of prior relevant experience
- Ability to coordinate with purchasing partners to coordinate stock levels
- Understand basic TEMPEST requirements and the need to report configuration changes to the product baseline
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.