AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations. The services required by this contract will assist OS&CI in providing the NRO a secure mission environment. The contractor shall provide realistic, innovative information security solutions to accomplish the requirements in addition to program management. The services obtained under this contract shall provide expertise to support information systems security, security control assessments, information assurance engineering, and security control assessments test engineering.
AT&T has an opening for an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO 1) to support the Defense and Nat Security Cyber Security
The Level 1 ISSO position is an entry level IS professional who provides assistance to the Government on basic IT and information system security issues affecting the mission.
- Basic IT background
- Data Transfer Familiarity (Preferred)
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- High School AND 4 Years’ Experience
- Associates OR Bachelors AND 0-3 Years’ Experience
Must meet minimum requirements for DoD 8570 IAT Level 1 to include ONE of the following:
- A+ CE
- Network+ CE
- Familiarity with conducting research and analysis;
- Familiarity with network and information system security principles and best practices;
- Familiarity with controlling, labeling, virus scanning, and appropriately transferring data (uploading/downloading) between information systems at varying classification levels;
- Ability to engender rapport with the military, civilians, and other contractors at all levels;
- Ability to prioritize tasks;
- Familiarity with applicable Government IC policies, procedures and operating instructions related to Information Technology, Information Assurance, Information Management (IT/IA/IM).
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Job ID 2233252 Date posted 06/30/2022