Entertainment Sales and Service Consultant
Don’t pass this one up. Inside our Call Centers, you can play a major role keeping customers happy and connected to the products and services they need most. Help us maintain our relationships with them, and grow your career along the way.
- Have advanced
- Have a high school diploma
- Be experienced in sales
- Have experience with call
center work, preferred
- Have experience in
What makes a successful Retention Sales Representative?
- Positive attitude
- Adaptability - every call is different
- Calm under pressure
- Persuasion skills
Start here. Go anywhere.
A role with us opens to endless possibilities for your career. See what we mean below:
A day in the life
Not every customer is completely satisfied for any number of reasons. That’s where you come in.
You’ll bring strong skills in relationship building and conflict resolution to motivate customers to continue using our products. That means working with creative negotiation and sales techniques in a fast-paced environment.
Customers will be frustrated. That’s why it’s important for you to be a great empathetic listener.
Entertainment Sales and Service Consultant
Hiring Entertainment Sales and Service Consultants
What's in it for you?
We offer a competitive compensation package for our Entertainment Sales and Service Consultants. Compensation is a 60%/40% plan with average earnings over $75,000(base pay plus commissions). Hourly base pay is based on your qualifications and between $10.00 to $20.73. The base pay will increase every 6 months of active service up to the top pay!
- AT&T internet & fiber
- AT&T Mobile service
- DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket), DIRECTV
**Due to COVID-19, AT&T is offering the opportunity to interview over the phone OR person**
Please assure your personal contact is updated and current on your profile
Your employment with AT&T includes an outstanding training curriculum and a wide range of future career possibilities with many varied advancement opportunities.
What you'll do as an AT&T Entertainment Sales and Service Consultant:
- Utilize proven sales and service techniques to build customer relationships, enhance the customer’s buying experience, retain customers, upsell and exceed customer care commitments
- Provide world-class service by delivering an effortless customer experience
- Interact proficiently with a variety of online systems to problem solve, identify sales and retention opportunities, and present an all-inclusive solution that meets the customer’s needs
- Opportunity to consistently meet or exceed sales quotas and service objectives in a fast-paced call center environment
In addition to STRONG communication skills, our Entertainment Sales Consultants must:
- Satisfactorily complete on-the-job and/or classroom training
- Effectively use multiple systems to identify and communicate products that meet the customer’s needs, and resolve the customer’s problem in a productive manner
- Work day, evening, holiday, night, weekend and/or split shifts if required
- AT&T will consider for
employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of
federal, state and local laws
- Qualify on pre-employment screening
- Operate a computer and have basic keyboarding skills
Date posted 05/20/2020
Want to know what to expect? Here’s a breakdown of the typical application process.
- Check your status regularly. Timing varies, so log in to see where we are.
- Check your email regularly for any follow-ups.
- You may have to pass an assessment before moving on to the next step.
- If you don’t pass on your first attempt, you’ll be eligible to retake your assessments after 6 months.
- Your interview may be online. Make sure you have a strong connection and dress professionally.
Completing your assessment
Want an idea of what will be on the assessment? You can prepare by taking a look at our study guides:
Team work. Atmosphere. Money. Company. Great benefits. Good training. The company is a fortune 10 company and treads its workers as such.
They sales reps are expected to sale everything in entertainment. So not only are you worried about phones but also have to worry about directv.Current Employee - AT&T Sales Representative in Tyler, TX
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
- Five Star Rating
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Party every (pay) day
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
Save on swag
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services – plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
Get some “you” time
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Upgrade your skill set
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Graduate to what’s next
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Stuff your piggy bank
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Know you’re covered
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.