Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation – globally. As a partner on the SERENA contract, we provide leadership and professional services in telephony lifecycle services for a national security client.
AT&T has an opening for a Telephony Project Engineer to support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional services contract.
- Lead project to install all desktop components including telephone, desktop computer, media converters, desktop video and other as needed
- Coordinate all design efforts to complete overall design in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively with end customer organization to negotiate access, start dates, completion dates and provide updates on project progress.
- Develop project schedule and other standard project documentation including project management plan and quad charts.
- Ensure all equipment listed in design bill of materials is procured and delivered in a timely manner
- Actively identify and resolve obstacles to project success
- Develop and provide periodic progress reports for both management and end user customers
Top Secret (TS) SCI w/Polygraph (#polygraph)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or engineering or equivalent technical certification/education, 7+ Years of Experience in project management.
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills, customer engagement and organization skills are a must.
Project Management Professional (PMP), ITIL certification(s)
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.