AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP-enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values, and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Yorktown II team supports the customer by providing timely and knowledgeable support functions to the Geospatial Search and Retrieval (GSR) Tool.
AT&T has an opening for a Database Administrator to support the Yorktown II contract.
The job duties of the Database Administrator are as follows:
- Manages and administers complex information technology systems to ensure system design and operation meets business needs
- Provides guidance and experience on a project or program
- Serves as a team leader
- Performs analysis of issues and risks
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, systems engineering or any related field/major, or 5 additional years of experience (above the minimum experience required) in information technology.
- 5+ years of database administration experience
- Certification in MySQL and/or SQL (Oracle DB certification is also a plus)
- Previous experience with the NGA Geospatial Search & Retrieval tool
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Job ID 2227039 Date posted 05/20/2022