AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Cyber Security Team supports the customer by investigating, analyzing, and mitigating cybersecurity incidents that attempt to breach the Customer’s network infrastructure, applications, and operating systems.
AT&T has an opening for Cybersecurity Analyst Associate to support the Grimlock Program in providing compliance engineering support at the enterprise level.
- Assists with providing detection, identification, and reporting of possible cyber attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse activities.
- Uses CND tools for continual monitoring and analysis of system activity to identify malicious activity.
- Assists with performing security event and incident correlation using information gathered from a variety of sources within the enterprise.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI/ with POLY
- Experience: 0-2 years of compliance engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.