Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation – globally. As a partner on the SERENA contract, we provide leadership and professional services in telephony lifecycle services for a national security client.
AT&T has an opening for a Configuration Manager to support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional services contract.
- Provide configuration management capabilities in support of the customer voice, data and video networks
- Manages the assignment of tickets from the customer queue to the appropriate entity responsible for working the ticket
- Ensures that proper vetting of tickets and assignment rules are followed as specified by the customer sponsoring organization
- Evaluates tickets to ensure the requirements are sufficient for the servicing organization to fulfill the requirement
- Coordinate activities between servicing organizations
- Plans, evaluates, and/or coordinates the installation of local and/or remote data and voice communications equipment such as terminals, modems, video conferencing units, concentrators, minicomputers, central processing units, facsimiles, and pagers.
TS/SCI with polygraph (#polygraph)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or engineering or equivalent technical certification/education
- 7-9 Years of related experience.
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills, customer engagement and organization skills are a must.
Project Management Professional (PMP), ITIL certification(s), Vendor Certifications,
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.