$5K Sign on Bonus
**Sign-on bonus is paid out as follows: $2,500 paid upon the obtainment of 3 months of service, and the additional $2,500 upon the obtainment of 9 months of service, provided there are no Code of Business Conduct violations or disciplinary actions.**
Our Automotive Equipment Technicians earn between $559.00 to $1802.50 weekly. With our amazing salary opportunities, our average salary begins at $56,758.00 per year. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement, paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
· Medical/Dental/Vision coverage · 401(k) plan
· Tuition reimbursement program
· Paid Time off and holidays (With some exceptions bargained employees qualify for one week of PTO after 6 months of service and 2 weeks after the first year). At least 6 company designated holidays and additional PTO (based on bargaining group to which you are hired.
· Sick leave
· Paid Parental Leave
· Adoption Reimbursement
· Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
· Life and Accidental Death Insurance
· Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness, accident hospital indemnity/group legal
· Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
· Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Our technicians perform diagnosis, maintenance and repair of a diversified fleet of vehicles and other motorized/non-motorized equipment.
What you'll do as an AT&T Automotive Equipment Technician:
- Operate and maintain all motor vehicles and motor-drive tools.
- Disburse gasoline; clean, lubricate and paint motor vehicles.
- Perform preventative maintenance including: inspections, adjustments, repairs and overhauls on all motor vehicles associated equipment (such as brakes, electrical, ignition, cooling, transmission) and construction trailers.
- Repair, service and test electrical and hydraulic powered equipment such as: aerial lift, generator, pumps, winches and specialized underground equipment and compressors.
- Receive, record and analyze reports of trouble on individual company motor vehicles and tools.
- Order or assist in ordering vehicles and/or specialized equipment parts. Maintain inventory and stock level in Motor Vehicle parts room
In addition to STRONG communication skills, our Automotive Equipment Technicians" must have the following:
- Certification in 1 to 5 categories of Mechanics Certification by the National Institute of Automotive Services Excellence (ASE) OR equivalent certification from an automobile manufacturer (e.g., Ford GM, Chrysler), trade school, or equivalent state license/certification.
- Valid state driver’s license
- Commercial driver’s license after proper training and qualification on state and company driving tests may be required
- Meet 275lbs weight limit due to safety restrictions
- Ability to lift and move up to 80lbs
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2316313-3 Date posted 05/11/2023