As a Sales Executive – Mobility Retail, you’ll work with AT&T's cutting-edge business products and services focusing on our mobility solutions. You’ll focus on generating new sales revenue within a module or territory making daily sales calls, networking, building relationships and identifying sales opportunities. You’ll partner with clients to understand their needs and deliver customized value-added solutions to solve customers’ strategic business priorities. We’re looking for competitive, tech-savvy, self-driven individuals that are passionate about business sales and transforming the speed of business. Are you ready for the challenge?
• Partner with AT&T Retail and Authorized Retail stores to train and prospect to acquire new business accounts
• With the aid of support group, identifies sales solutions, builds/maintains network of colleagues/customers to share information and obtain prospects.
• Develops new accounts, maintains and grows existing accounts.
• Establishes and maintains productive long-term networks/relationships with customers.
• Owns account relationship and responsible for meeting revenue objectives.
• Utilizes consultative selling skills to identify key trends, uncover customer needs and leverage industry knowledge and applications to find and close sales opportunities.
• Develops responses for Request for Proposals as well as observes and participates in presenting products and services that can benefit customers’ needs.
• May aid in devising direct sales plans or develop strategic initiatives to grow/retain the revenue stream of assigned moderately complex accounts/projects.
• May support resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies (i.e. billing, installation, customer issues).
What you’ll bring:
• 2-5 years of direct sales experience, preferably Outside Sales or B2B Sales experience
• Experience with telecommunications, mobility or technical sales preferred
• Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
• Current auto insurance
• Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline preferred
Changing the speed of business comes with many rewards – starting with your paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. Our most successful Sales Executives can overachieve up to 1000%. And with paid-training, career tools and resources you’ll hit the ground running.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits including paid time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement. We also provide employee discounts on:
• AT&T Wireless plans & features, including IOT and connected devices
• AT&T internet & fiber
• AT&T phone
• AT&T TV (including free HBO Max), DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-verse TV
Job ID 2127503 Date posted 07/28/2021
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T? Apply today.