|Joining our team comes with perks! Now offering a $2,500 Sign on Bonus to join our best-in-class Sales team.|
Build a more connected world by transforming the sales experience and helping customers and products unite. Our Sales teams are the foundation of our company – they offer millions of customers access to integrated solutions that drive connectivity. Leverage your best sales techniques, uncover leads and spark innovation in areas like cybersecurity, fiber, wireless, cloud, IOT (Internet of Things) and more. With each deal closed, you’ll support our vision to lead the industry in connectivity, technology, and community.
As a Sales Executive Fiber, you’ll work at the intersection of people and technology, proactively selling AT&T’s pre-deployed fiber-based broadband network assets to small business and mid-market customers. You'll serve as a lead generator - uncovering your own leads through external networks and/or cold calling. Your ability to drive sales and maintain a self-starter mindset will help you to grow your own territory as you make daily sales calls, build relationships and identify new sales opportunities. You’ll partner with clients to uncover their needs, delivering custom value-added solutions that support their business priorities. Your success will require resilience, tech savviness, and the ability to learn quickly, act boldly and move fast.
What you'll do:
- Prospecting and qualifying leads within assigned territory via phone, door knocking or premise visits.
- Selling AT&T enterprise IP and data services to accounts from all AT&T market segments
- Offering AT&T fiber optic solutions to business customers in pre-lit buildings including Ethernet based internet access, VoIP, MPLS, IPVPN and Metro Ethernet services.
- Owning the relationship with property managers and securing the ability of AT&T to solicit customers in exchange for advanced network assets.
- Interfacing with customers’ other AT&T account teams to properly serve and approach key clients in existing market segments.
- Driving new sales revenue, customer satisfaction, and maximizing building penetration to ensure a return on prepositioned network assets.
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
What you need:
- Valid driver’s license and current auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of the market.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed assigned sales targets.
- Strong networking and negotiation skills
What you’ll bring:
- 2-5 years of outside sales and/or B2B sales experience
- Outside telecommunications sales experience
- Fiber broadband technology experience and knowledge preferred.
- Efficient in sales funnel management; previous experience in CRM systems
- Bachelor’s Degree, technical discipline preferred.
Driving connectivity and building a more connected world comes with many rewards – starting with your paycheck. We offer competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. Our most successful Sales Executives can overachieve up to 300%. And with paid-training, career tools and resources you’ll hit the ground running.
Our Sales Executive Fiber S1 Territory, earn between $45,000 - $67,400 + $30,000, in commissions yearly if all sales goals are met). Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected.
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, State, and local laws.
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T?
Job ID 2329131-1 Date posted 09/18/2023