What makes Europe one of our most important regions? It’s our presence in nearly every country, the AT&T Foundry in Israel and significant tech expertise in the UK, Czech Republic and Slovakia. But that’s not all. Our 5,000+ employees deliver a range of advanced solutions to multinational companies across the region and beyond.
The Senior Network Engineer will work with various LAN and WAN network technologies within large enterprise environment.
Performs change execution activities as well as works on long term projects for the customer. Projects are related to migration and renewal of the customer network, service migration from CMO to FMO datacenter, continuous network improvement activities, creation of High and Low level designs and implementation.
The position requires regular communication with Project Managers, Delivery Leads, and customer technical teams.
1) 3+ Years’ experience with Network equipment (preferably Cisco)
2) Cisco CCNP or other equivalent professional level of certification.
3) Fluent in English.
4) Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication or equivalent.
5) Excellent coordination and communication skills.
6)Experience and knowledge of the ITIL process
1) Experience in project related activities
2) Experience with other network technologies like Wireless, Loadbalancing or Security
Education and qualifications:
1) Bachelor in Telecommunications or Computer Science preferred.
2) Any Cisco, HP, Checkpoint, Junper, F5 Certificate is advantage.
3) Candidates must have 3 or more years of experience with Cisco Networking.
Location: AT&T Sofia, Bulgaria
Working hours: EMEA
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.