You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Translate customer requirements/needs into architecture solution followed by high-level/low-level design according to portfolio offering guidelines.
• Regularly leads in the technical assessment and delivery of a specific technical architecture solution to the customer. Provides a team structure conducive to high performance, and manages the team lifecycle stages.
• Coordinates/leads the transition/transformation from existing to new NW design solutions
• Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions. Provides input to strategy moving forward.
• Collects and determines data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements. Responds to requests for technical information from customers. Develops customer technology solutions using various industry products and technologies.
• Owns and manages knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice, or project). Ensures team members support knowledge sharing and re-use requirements of project. Contributes significant knowledge to job family community.
Key Competencies and Skills:
1) 8+ Years (DC)LAN/WAN
2) Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to provide architecture solution design and scope multiple deliverables across a number of technologies.
3) Excellent coordination and fluent English communication skills in speaking/writing/presenting
4) Strong knowledge and experience with (Cisco) routing/switching technologies
1) A recognized expert in one or more NW technologies (WLAN, Proxy, Load balancing , Voice, etc.)
2) Holds a vendor or industry certification in at least one discipline area
3) Understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Infrastructure Libraries (ITIL) processes
4) Experience in T&T NW migrations, cloud migration and NW virtualization
Education and Qualifications:
8+ years of professional experience and MSc degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication or equivalent;
Cisco CCIE or other equivalent professional level of certification
Advantages: WLAN (Aruba), Cloud migration, Checkpoint CCSA/CCSE, Software Defined Networking/NW Virtualization
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.