You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- build strong working relationship with Team Technology Lead, Account Support Team representative and Capability support and technology teams
- good awareness of the customers’ business and in-depth knowledge of the customers’ environments and support processes
- complying with the ITIL standards by observing the Incident Management lifecycle processes.
- be proactive to anticipate issues or situations which impact service availability and critical response time, and take necessary mitigation steps escalating to management’s attention, where appropriate.
- support and assist the Team Technology Lead for documentation libraries for the area of your expertise.
- ensuring compliance with internal documentation standards; also accountable for updating the documentation
- must be able to prepare technical documentation upon request
Key Competencies and Skills:
- experience within IT Operations
- experience with LAN/WAN equipment (Cisco, H3C or similar)
- knowledge of HP OPENVIEW, Network Node Manager, and HP OVO monitoring.
- wireless technologies (Cisco, HP or Aruba)
- basic knowledge of Load Balancing (F5 or Cisco)
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- understanding of 24x7 mission critical enterprise computing environments and the impact of service disruption on a company’s bottom line
- inter-VLAN routing
- F5 LTM
Education and Qualifications:
Required: CCNA or similar
Preferred: CCNP R&S, CCNP Datacenter
Required: Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent certifications
Open to work shifts.
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.