What makes Europe one of our most important regions? It’s our presence in nearly every country, the AT&T Foundry in Israel and significant tech expertise in the UK, Czech Republic and Slovakia. But that’s not all. Our 5,000+ employees deliver a range of advanced solutions to multinational companies across the region and beyond.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Applies Network subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert for Load Balancers (F5). Complex Low Level design and implementation activities
· High- and Low-Level network design in accordance with best practice and defined standards;
· Requirements gathering and network systems specification;
· First Time Implementation of network solutions in accordance with the design and/or requirements, and in accordance with standard change control procedures
· To perform complex implementations, configurations, testing and installation new or existing network LB equipment
· From a technical perspective you will work with various LAN and WAN technologies within large enterprise network environments.
· Products which you will be able to get experience with are mainly HP, Cisco (Routers, Switches and wireless controllers); Riverbed WAN accelerators, Aruba wireless, Software Defined Networks, F5 BigIP Load Balancers and many other cutting-edge technologies.
· You will pro-actively investigate and advise on network design improvements across the range of customer services
Key Competencies and Skills:
1) 5+ Years Load Balancers experience ( F5 or equivalent )
2) Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables in a complex projects with Load Balancers
3) Good coordination and communication skills.
4) Knowledge and experience with routers and switches.
5) English (fluent speaking and writing)
1) Knowledge in at least one more technology (firewalls, proxy servers, wireless, voice etc.)
2) Understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Infrastructure Libraries (ITIL) processes
Education and Qualifications:
F5-CTS, Cisco CCNP or other equivalent professional level of certification or other equivalent professional level of certification
CTS / CSE
Advantages: Checkpoint CCSA,
Working hours: EMEA hours
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.