About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Managing and prioritizing sales opportunities
● Clearly articulating the benefits of AT&T Cyber Security & AlienVault’s SaaS platform to all levels, including a line of business managers
● Providing input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements, as needed
● Maintaining account and opportunity updates within our internal Salesforce automation system
Key Competencies and Skills:
Previous Security experience in one or more of the following desired:
● 10+ years experience and proven track record as a Technical Sales Consultant/Sales Engineer
● SaaS experience preferred (any cloud hosted solution)
● SIEM (OSSIM, ArcSight, Q1Labs, etc)
● IDS (Sourcefire, ISS, McAfee, Cisco, Snort, etc)
● Endpoint protection
● Firewall configuration
● Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
● Proven track record of managing and winning technical and high value IT security projects
● Successful quota achievement
● Experience in administration of Unix/Linux systems, low-layer (packet level) IP networking, with a thorough understanding of network security
● Experience with programming languages such as UNIX shell, Perl, Python, or C
● Highly motivated self-starter who does not need day-to-day management
● Up to 50% travel is required
Education and Qualifications:
● CISSP certification
● Prior experience with OSSIM
● Experience with Hyper-V, VMware, Azure, and/or AWS
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.