What makes AT&T a global company? For starters, we support an impressive portfolio of large multi-nationals customers wherever they live and work. . We also have one of the largest networks ever created. Today, we’re bringing it all together with revolutionary devices and next generation services for U.S consumers and advanced communication, cloud application, and leading mobility solutions for business globally. Our collaborative approach to innovation is transforming what’s possible – in the home, in the car, and everywhere. With locations across the Asia Pacific, the Americas and EMEA, we’re the network of career possibilities that connects the world.
• Overseeing activities related to the assigned Incident
• Providing status updates to the Requester through regular updates to the Incident record
• Driving, assessing and handling the recovery plan
• Documenting the progress of the Major Incident recovery and relevant times in the associated Incident record(s)
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform reactive problem management activity based on client-initiated requests
• Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
• Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
• Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
• Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks.
• Implement approved change requests
• Be in a 24/7 Shift roster to support critical Priority 1 & 2 incidents
• Maintaining and administering networks and related computing environments including systems software, hardware, and configurations.
• Performing disaster recovery operations and configuration backups when required.
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Level 2/3 LAN and WAN experience, latest technologies.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent study with a network engineering experience.
• Certification - CCNA is a must, CCNP is highly preferred, CCIE is an advantage
• Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware – Cisco Platform.
• Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions for global or large customer enterprise environments.
• Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including, firewall, routers, switches, and controllers.
• Knowledge of application, transport and network infrastructure protocols.
• Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
• Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
• Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
• A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Dependable and flexible when necessary.
• Exposure to Network security and firewall technology is desirable.
Education and Qualifications:
Exposure to Data center operations and technologies such as Cloud Load Balancing technologies, Software Defined Network is a plus
• Exposure to network segmentation / micro segmentation is a plus.
• Exposure to Cisco Data Center (ACI)/Enterprise Switching/routing/security products is a plus
• Exposure to Software defined networks on VMWare NSX and vRealize Suite is a plus
Candidates must be located in Singapore
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.