What makes AT&T a global company? For starters, we support an impressive portfolio of large multi-nationals customers wherever they live and work. . We also have one of the largest networks ever created. Today, we’re bringing it all together with revolutionary devices and next generation services for U.S consumers and advanced communication, cloud application, and leading mobility solutions for business globally. Our collaborative approach to innovation is transforming what’s possible – in the home, in the car, and everywhere. With locations across the Asia Pacific, the Americas and EMEA, we’re the network of career possibilities that connects the world.
DescriptionAppNexus is seeking a Senior Account Manager to join our extraordinary team of “ad technology” enthusiasts, to support our growing publisher clients and evangelize flagship inventory partners at agencies and trade desks in APAC. You will be an integral part of the spearhead to accompany market’s transformation to programmatic advertising.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant, fast-paced company, and play an active role in the build-out of a new strategic function for AppNexus. The role calls for an individual who can proactively and diligently manage a diverse set of activities, using data insights, to grow buyer spend while helping advertisers to achieve their KPI goals.
About the job:
• Responsible for working with publishers in APAC to drive programmatic adoption and sales.
• Partner with traditional Agencies, Agency Trading Desks, DSPs and other programmatic buyers to grow revenue.
• Cultivate strong relationships while consulting and training partners on programmatic.
• Overseeing buyer trends with regular reporting, working to unblock revenue, and find upside opportunities
• Create and manage a portfolio of private marketplace (PMP) deals offering technical support for bidder integrations, and general deals troubleshooting
• Be an expert internally and a trusted resource externally, for the nuances of RTB auction dynamics.
QualificationsAbout your skills:
• Experience working in online advertising, preferably with an RTB-focused company (e.g. DSP, ATD, Exchange, Re-targeter, SSP) or with an online publisher that provided relevant programmatic experience
• Proven revenue generation, and excellent customer service skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Proficiency in English language is required for the role
• Ability to work remote, flexibility and accountability
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.