What makes AT&T a global company? For starters, we support an impressive portfolio of large multi-nationals customers wherever they live and work. . We also have one of the largest networks ever created. Today, we’re bringing it all together with revolutionary devices and next generation services for U.S consumers and advanced communication, cloud application, and leading mobility solutions for business globally. Our collaborative approach to innovation is transforming what’s possible – in the home, in the car, and everywhere. With locations across the Asia Pacific, the Americas and EMEA, we’re the network of career possibilities that connects the world.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Asia-Pac Regional Account Management of Global Accounts
- National Account Management of Thailand business, providing support to Thailand based customers and Accounts with services and requirements in Thailand.
- Develop New Logo Accounts, Global and Thailand based
- Own and build long term business relationships with key influencers and C-level decision makers in assigned Account Module.
- Leverage and drive sales processes from quote to cash.
- Build trust and confidence with cross-functional teams (Operations, Customer Care, Service Management, Product Management, Service Delivery, Legal and Contracts) and collaborate to effectively support existing customers, provide on-going Account Management and ensure good Customer Satisfaction.
- Focus on revenue growth through retention, upselling of new products and services and acquisition of new Accounts.
- Develop winning Proposals and new revenue streams through innovative solutions selling.
- Own and manage sales funnel, provide accurate view of revenue movements on assigned module.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Strong knowledge of WANs, LANs, IoT and Application Services (Such as UC, Contact Centre, Security, Cloud Services, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of AP Telecommunication Services landscape and competitors’ strategy, strengths and vulnerabilities
- Good knowledge of global business climate and industry verticals
- Project Management
- Contract Management
- Financial Reporting
- Strong business acumen and negotiation skills
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills – oral and written
- Strong ability to multi-task and deliver under pressure, compressed timelines and demanding client environments.
- Highly adaptable.
- High level of self-motivation, Positive attitude, Team player.
Education and Qualifications:
- Over 10 years of experience in the IT Industry with at least 5 years of experience in Enterprise Sales servicing MNCs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline (Business Studies/ Information Technology)
- Thailand market knowledge will be an advantage.
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.