What makes AT&T a global company? For starters, we support an impressive portfolio of large multi-nationals customers wherever they live and work. . We also have one of the largest networks ever created. Today, we’re bringing it all together with revolutionary devices and next generation services for U.S consumers and advanced communication, cloud application, and leading mobility solutions for business globally. Our collaborative approach to innovation is transforming what’s possible – in the home, in the car, and everywhere. With locations across the Asia Pacific, the Americas and EMEA, we’re the network of career possibilities that connects the world.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Work with Account Executives and regional leadership team to manage sales opportunities. This is primarily done by:
• Building custom use cases to use in technical demonstrations of AT&T products.
• Delivery of technical demonstrations of AT&T products to future partners and their prospects.
• While engaging with prospects, identify business gaps and clearly articulate how USM can solve for these problems.
• Assisting with POC deployment and configuration of AlienVault products.
• Understand prospect’s environment and needs in order to propose architecture and licensing scope.
• Assist in Sales team development by mentoring and coaching territory reps.
• Driving and Responding to Requests for Proposal (RFP)
• Work closely with Engineering and Product Management teams by providing input acquired through prospect requests and product enhancements.
• Consistently update account and opportunity records in SalesForce.
• Help clients overcome technical challenges during the Pre-Sales process
• Assist on partner technical enablement by coaching in areas like product demo, positioning and value.
• Travel across the region to support sales and partnership efforts.
Key Competencies and Skills:
• 10+ Years pre-sales experience ideally supporting Channel and/or MSSP Partners
• Ability to communicate effectively to technical and business buyers
• SaaS experience preferred (AWS, Azure, Office 365, Cisco Umbrella)
• Network IDS Experience (Suricata, Snort, Bro, etc.)
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
• Understanding in administration of Windows and Linux systems.
• Thorough understanding of network security.
• Highly motivated self-starter who does not need day-to-day management
• ACSE Certification within first 90 days of employment
• Hardware and Software troubleshooting skills
• Strong Collaborator, team focused
• Up to 30% travel.
Education and Qualifications:
• Experience with SIEM technologies
• Experience in SaaS environments
• Regular Expressions, SQL, APIs
• Experience with scripting / programming languages such as UNIX shell, Perl, Python, Java and/or PHP
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.