Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Must be capable of planning, coordinating, and directing the activities of administrative, program control, and technical personnel involved in providing engineering and implementation services in fulfillment of the contract.
- Must also possess the capability to lead multiple subcontractors and vendors to achieve results that adhere to highly technical customer system requirements.
- Must have knowledge and experience with Department of Defense (DOD) plans, policies, standards, and methods aimed at the acquisition, test, certification and implementation support of software, hardware, network, network security and computer resources.
- Must be capable of managing contracts and controlling schedules and cost to provide on time, within budget performance of all aspects of the contractual effort.
- Must be capable of providing direction onsite for operations and ensuring compliance with all management policies, plans, and procedures.
- Must be capable of assessing recommendations, developing solutions, and driving the team to resolution of technical challenges on the program. Onsite deployment at CONUS Post will be required during Implementation Phase.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
DoD security clearance level of SECRET to support coordinated work on SECRET facilities and networks.
Experience with US Army network projects and familiarity with military organizations. Experience managing projects that include telephony modernization.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.